What is Lexis® Compliance Manager?
Lexis® Compliance Manager helps you convert hours of regulatory compliance research into minutes of actionable clarity. The solution empowers businesses to take control of their regulatory risk by providing actionable content and practical guidance across compliance areas such as Data Protection and Anti-Bribery & Corruption.
Lexis® Compliance Manager integrates regulatory content updates with user workflow management to bring positive and impactful efficiencies in how organisations report on risk and compliance.
Why Lexis® Compliance Manager?
Compliance professionals often use a different array of research resources to cobble together a complete set of compliance obligations, often tracking changes manually. Inevitably an organization could easily rack up a significant number of hours. Organisations need a single source of information for their obligations that help them cut down the time taken to identify them.
Benefits of Lexis® Compliance Manager:
- Time saving
- Practical interpretation of legal and regulatory compliance
- Minimal legalese that even non-legally trained corporate functions understand
- System-based user workflow management
- Streamline reporting across corporate functions tasked with assessing compliance obligations
Lexis® Compliance Manager arms compliance and risk management professionals with a demonstrable tool to manage, monitor and track their compliance with obligations.
Powerful system features include:
- Customisable compliance checklist that suit your business processes and needs
- Version control and checklist comparison
- Automated user workflow management through task assignment and tracking
- Compliance status and risk metrics dashboards
- Content update alerts allowing owners of obligations to easily identify new obligations within and across the organisation
Complete compliance evaluations with confidence and clarity. With a suit of useful practice notes and templates, Lexis® Compliance Manager checklists will accelerate how you perform self-assessments to allow you to better manage compliance gaps.
- Data Protection & Data Privacy
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- Compliance in Asia