Smarter and Intuitive Search Features
Intelligent search that takes you straight to the right answers in short, practice notes and client-ready materials.
- Browse – comprehensive topic coverage for each area of law
- Search - across types of content with word wheel function: Cases, Legislation, Forms, Precedents, Practice notes, News analysis
- Overview - to provide you with an overview of the exact information and guidance by topic area
- Practice notes - practical guidance and best practice drafted by our lawyers
- Legislation - essential consolidated primary and secondary legislation
- Cases - cases from our extensive collection of Law Reports
- Precedents - precedents with drafting notes written by our team of expert lawyers, plus selected key precedents from authoritative Butterworths titles
Flowcharts and Checklists by Topics
Save time with Lexis® PSL. You can obtain quick answers and top tips by using easy-to-follow flowcharts and checklists, which simplifies complex matters.
Lexis® Smart - The smart way to complete forms and precedents
Spend up to 80% less time drafting documents. Lexis® Smart under Lexis® PSL helps you save time and deliver better client service by providing you with the tools to create quality contract drafts more quickly and accurately than ever before.
Developed in partnership with Adobe and Business Integrity, the leader in document assembly and contract management with large law firms, Lexis® Smart guides you through precedents, building up documents according to your answers to pertinent questions.
- Comprehensive range with over 300 precedents across a range of Practice Areas
- Always up-to-date. We have over 100 professional support lawyers and experts updating our bank of precedents continually
- Direct links to expert guidance and commentary on Lexis® PSL
Stay in touch with the latest legal developments by setting up daily alerts with Lexis® PSL.
Speed up and simplify your work
Developed by expert lawyers from firms like yours, Lexis®PSL gives you the guidance, forms, precedents for the matters you are dealing with enabling you to increast profit potential byb taking on more revenue – generating work across a greater variety of matters.
Gives quick answers and top tips, and easy-to-follow flowcharts to simplify complex matters
Our precedents and comprehensive drafting notes cite and link directly to the underlying authority and the most trusted sources for expert insight and commentary including Halsbury’s, Butterworths, Tolley, Harvey, The Green Book , All England Law Reports and more
Forms can be edited and completed online.
Save valuable time by using our automated tools
Control costs by reducing spend on multiple overlapping sources of legal information
Receive daily alerts to stay in touch with the latest legal developments
Meet your deadlines by completing work more quickly and delivering within agreed timescales
Reduce risk by ensuring you are more confident in the accuracy of your advice.