The enhanced online research solution for Singapore practitioners, with extensive primary and secondary legal content and time-saving tools.
Lexis® Singapore allows legal practitioners quick access to a comprehensive list of authoritative and reliable legal reference materials such as multi-jurisdictional caselaw, expert analysis and journals, all in a single platform. Authoritative local and secondary materials are just a click away. With practical and useful functions such as alerts setup, comparison of case treatment, quick search and hyperlinks, legal practitioners can work more efficiently and advise with confidence.
Why Lexis® Singapore?
Advise with confidence – Having the most authoritative source of legal reference materials, Lexis® Singapore gives you the confidence that your firm’s advice represents the law as it stands today.
Quick resource – Find the information you need quickly, wherever you are, with simple and advanced online searching.
Save time – With instant cross-referencing between commentary, cases, legislation and other legal materials.
Work more efficiently – Compare case treatment across jurisdictions and download case law PDF documents which are ready for submission to court.
Save money – Customisable subscription specially for the needs and size of your practice group.
Access local primary law and authoritative secondary content – Singapore Legislation as well as premium materials such as Atkin’s Court Forms Singapore, Halsbury’s Laws of Singapore and Woon’s Corporations Law are available online.
This single research solution offers many features.
Better research powered by largest local legal content set
Take advantage of the largest local legal content set available to Singapore and international legal practitioners, comprising of commentaries, cases, legislation and forms covering Singapore, as well as key overseas jurisdictions.
Singapore primary and secondary resources on the same site
You won’t need to switch to a different web site or another interface. You will have access to Singapore Legislation and premium local commentary sources all in one platform.
Work more efficiently with enhanced functionality such as:
- Reciprocal hyper-linking between commentary sources and primary legislation.
- Enhanced search algorithms and dedicated search fields for more targeted and intuitive searches.
- List of defined terms available for relevant instruments with links to corresponding provisions.
- Comparison of case treatment across jurisdictions.
- Case Law PDF documents suitable for court submissions readily available for download.
Now Available on Lexis® Singapore:
- Atkin’s Court Forms – Singapore
- Civil Practice in Singapore and Malaysia
- Criminal Procedure in Singapore and Malaysia
- Evidence and the Litigation Process
- Halsbury’s Laws of Singapore
- Practitioners’ Library Sentencing Practice in the State Courts
- Principles of Singapore Land Law
- Singapore Court Practice
- Singapore Legislation
- The Law and Practice of Singapore Income Tax
- Woon’s Corporations Law
- All Commonwealth Cases
- All England Law Reports
- Asia News
- Atkins Court Forms
- Australian Cases & Legislation
- Australian Journals
- Halsbury’s Laws of Australia
- Halsbury’s Laws of England
- Halsbury's Law of Malaysia
- India - Corporate and Securities
- India Practice Area - Litigation
- Middle East Content
- UK Cases and Legislation
- UK Civil Procedure
- UK Company and Commercial Law
- UK Company Secretarial Precedents
- UK Competition
- UK Construction
- UK Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents
- UK Intellectual Property and Information Technology
- UK Journals
- UK Legal Updater
- UK Rayden & Jackson on Divorce and Family Matters
- US Legal
and many more.